Ownice C500+ Nissan Qashqai with navigation

Jema

Trung úy
Sorry but I can't speak vietnamite.

I have bought a new Ownice C500+ for my Nissan Qashqai (2015). like this:

The problem is that the harness cables only includes two adapter connectors for Nissan Qashqai without 7" navigation system installed. Those connectors (for CAN BUS, Rear Camera, etc...) has 32 pins, but mine with navigation system has 24 pins :

I can modify the harness but I need some diagram with the cables from Can Bus decoder to the 24 pin connector.

Anybody would help me, please. I have posted this on the Questions forum as well.

Thanks

ngochoangimsat

Administrator

The problem is that the harness cables only includes two adapter connectors for Nissan Qashqai without 7" navigation system installed. Those connectors (for CAN BUS, Rear Camera, etc...) has 32 pins, but mine with navigation system has 24 pins :

I can modify the harness but I need some diagram with the cables from Can Bus decoder to the 24 pin connector.

Anybody would help me, please. I have posted this on the Questions forum as well.

Thanks
First of all, I think you should find pinouts for 32 pinouts connector (see page 26-28) and 24 pins connector (see page 106-108).

That AV FSM for Nissan Rogue but Nissan has the same pinouts for their standard connectors
And then you can match one by one to your connector (24 pins)

Try to find and connect AMP.Control, CAN+, CAN- wires first then 4 audio chanels to your Bose AMP system

I will try to help you more later, when i take canbox decoder in my hand

I. NISSAN 32 pins connector:
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg

II. NISSAN 24 pins connector for AVN system without bose:
106.jpg
107.jpg
108.jpg

III. NISSAN 24 pins connector for AVN system with bose:
253.jpg
254.jpg
255.jpg
256.jpg

Sửa lần cuối:

vivacious

Administrator
Thành viên BQT

Thanks
Where u come from?