Hướng dẫn cập nhật mẫu xe (Car Model) trên camera 360 Elliview V4 / V5

Johny

Trung úy
And it doesn't fit or match the pickup truck type,or I can attach 360 video capture of the dmax so you can help upload it in your system.this Valencia orange colour

Johny

Trung úy
Administrator this is not good, my vehicle brand image is not available.you are uploading other car brands, except Isuzu dmax.

Please you need to upload at least 1 Isuzu brand 2021 Dmax type Z Valencia orange.i spent money buying your Ellview camera only to find out that I can not upload my vehicle image brand.
This is not fair game,you have to do something I cannot use ford ranger is not my car type

Johny

Trung úy
Hello I want to attach 2021 Isuzu dmax typeZ pictures and 360 video,so you can upload in your system for to to download.
Let me know if you will

vivacious

Administrator
Thành viên BQT
Administrator this is not good, my vehicle brand image is not available.you are uploading other car brands, except Isuzu dmax.

Please you need to upload at least 1 Isuzu brand 2021 Dmax type Z Valencia orange.i spent money buying your Ellview camera only to find out that I can not upload my vehicle image brand.
This is not fair game,you have to do something I cannot use ford ranger is not my car type
Sorry we do not have Dmax sale in Vietnam. So no meaning to make it

tam89

Hạ sĩ
Vui lòng cập nhật mẫu xe Hyundai Elantra 2023 xin cảm ơn , hiện mình đã làm theo hướng dẫn nhưng khi bấm cập nhật mẫu xe thì báo không tìm thấy tập tin,